Essential Oils: Bedroom
- Sprinkle a couple of drops of essential oils such as Rose or Ylang Ylang onto your sheets before getting into bed to help create a sensual, romantic atmosphere.
- Sprinkle a few drops of your favourite fragrant oil onto paper drawer liners to subtly scent your lingerie and underwear.
- In the wardrobe, place a couple of drops of essential or fragrant oil onto your padded clothes hangers to help scent and protect your clothes from moths. Pure essential oils such as Patchouli, Lavender or Cedarwood are effective in this respect.
- To repel moths, soak a cotton wool ball with a few drops of Patchouli essential oil and place in the closet.
- Combine a couple of drops of pure essential oils such as Lemongrass or Lavender with a dessertspoonful of baking soda. Shake the mixture into your shoes to help dispel foot odour.
- Place a couple of drops of Lavender essential oil onto your pillow to promote a restful sleep.