1. Orders can be placed through our website, by email, fax, post or telephone. In order to avoid communication errors we strongly recommend that orders be placed in writing via our website, email or fax. We guarantee the accuracy of written orders. We accept no responsibility for errors as a result of verbal miscommunication.
2. Orders are processed the same day they are received. We cannot guarantee dispatch times in situations affected by circumstances beyond our control. Once the order has been processed, any changes will be treated as a new order.
3. For website orders, price commitment is made on the placement of order only. We endeavour to ensure accurate pricing on our website. The volatile nature of the Essential Oils market may require us to alter pricing at short notice
4. If any item is short delivered and has been charged for, Herb Heaven will cover the cost of freight in resending the goods as soon as possible.
1. All orders must be paid for prior to shipping.
2. We accept Direct Deposits. If you choose to pay via Direct Deposit, email your official Direct Deposit receipt so that your order can be dispatched promptly. Orders can be delayed if confirmation is not presented, as we will have to wait for funds to be cleared.
3. Cheques are to be made out to Herb Heaven. Cheques must be received before the order can be dispatched. Please record your order reference # / business name on the back of the cheque
Our account details for direct deposit:
Bank name: BNZ Ponsonby 02 0248 0044146-000
PRICING & TAXES
1. All prices are quoted in New Zealand dollars. Prices quoted in our website include GST.
2. GST is applied to all orders within New Zealand on taxable items including freight. We cannot waive GST unless the required documentation is supplied.
3. International orders do not incur GST. However, there may be import duties and taxes applicable to the destination of shipment that Herb Heaven cannot be responsible for. If you have questions about these please contact the NZ customs office.
4. All prices quoted on the website do not include shipping & transportation costs.
5. NZ Post is the preferred method of shipment. Herb Heaven takes no responsibility for any items lost or damaged or any delay that occurs during NZ Post shipping. Should you prefer us to use a courier, please note this on your order. Couriers can not deliver to a P.O Box.
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
1. Any discrepancies must be reported within 7 days of receiving your order. No returns or exchange will be allowed after 14 days from receipt of your order.
2. If an error has been made by Herb Heaven with regards to a written order, either invoicing or packing, we will pay for return shipment. If customer requires urgent re-dispatch, it will be necessary to pay for goods at the time the re-order is lodged, which will then be credited/refunded when we receive the returned goods.
3. Errors made by clients when placing their order can be returned if reported within 7 days and products are unopened. This includes change of mind returns also. Goods must arrive in re-saleable condition. Return freight will be at customer’s expense.
4. Goods must be re-packed carefully for return and the package must include a letter identifying your invoice number, name, contact information as well as why the goods are being returned. Whether you require a credit or a replacement, it is extremely important to provide as much detail as possible about what you are returning so that the return can be processed accurately & promptly.
5. All goods/products must be unused when returned to Herb Heaven in order to qualify for a credit or refund.
The stability and nature of our products may be altered depending on storage conditions, or when used in combination with other ingredients. This is beyond our control and we cannot accept any liability in this regard.
As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of products is outside the control of Herb Heaven, no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s), (including damage or injury), or the results obtained. Herb Heaven expressly disclaims responsibility as to the ordinary or otherwise use(s). Furthermore, nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by Herb Heaven as to the fitness for any use. The liability of Herb Heaven is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential losses.
Herb Heaven shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Herb Heaven shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information.
The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties.
The product images in this website are for illustrative purposes only. If you have any questions with regard to how products are packaged or labelled, please contact us at [email protected]
Individuals receiving any information contained in this website must exercise their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use.